Post University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and College, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. The Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University also is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Classes are offered in 8 week modules, starting six times per year.
Acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
Connecticut - CT (Danbury | Meriden | Norwalk | Waterbury) and Online Education
Campus (evening and weekend classes) and Online (online classes are delivered through blackboard) Education
Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, including:
- Federal Grants (Pell Grant): FAFSA Code: 001401
- Private Educational Loans
- Scholarships (For Only Campus Students)
- Federal Plus Loans (Parents | Graduate or Professional students)
- Federal student Loans (Low-interest options | Federal Stafford Loan)