- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
- Approved Under California Private Postsecondary and Education Act of 2009.
- Individual campuses have approvals, licenses, and official relationships.
- Accredited by an agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, which results in participation in federal financial aid programs
Open enrollment through the year with frequent start dates
Only from accredited post secondary institutions with a minimum course grade of “B”
6 campus locations within California - CA. For details, click below on 'Locations' tab
Campus Based education with Flexible Schedules
Over 85% of students received financial aid in 2009. NHI is first massage school to offer federal financial aid in California. For details, click below on 'Financial Aid' tab.
Accredited since 1980's and exclusively to massage therapy education for over 30 years.
NHI was California's first accredited massage therapy schools
Federal and state grants and loans
Hands on training to give students the skills required by employer
Work experience for students while in school valued by employer
International Student Department to cater international students
Work/Study Clinic: Earn while you learn (this can also help with tution fees)
Massage Job Placement & Student Services
Flexible class schedule (Weeknights | Weekdays | Weekends)
Small classes, the largest class will have maximum of 40 students
Massage Therapy Facts
- Considered one of "The 150 Best Recession Proof Jobs Overall" - Time Magazine
- Among California's 50 fastest-growing occupations - EDD Labor Market Info
- Massage therapy employement is predicted to increase at the rate 19% from 2008-2018 - Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2010-2011 Edition.
- 39,500 jobs for Massage Therapists between 2008-2018 - O'NET Online
- 230 million consumers visit massage therapists per year.
Day Spas and Resorts
Massage and Wellness Centers
Sports Clubs and Fitness Centers
Physical Therapy Clinics
On-site corporate massage
Community based organizations
Six locations across California - CA
Petaluma (Sonoma County)
NEW Los Angeles County (Studio City)
Sacramento Massage School Campus
National Holistic Institute (NHI) has a very high financial aid rate with over 85% of students received financial aid in 2009.
Federal Pell Grants
Federal Stafford Loans
Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
Federal Work Study (FWS)
Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
California State Grant (Cal Grant B | Cal Grant C | Chaffee Grant)
Upon completion, the student will be awarded an NHI diploma Massage Therapist and Health Educator diploma.