More on American Institute
Following are some of the important traits of American Institute.
- To offer a different kind of learning, the American Institute strives every day.
- American Institute considers its students as a family and they also believe that the students will flourish and thrive in caring environment.
- A student focused approach is adopted by the American Institute.
- The American Institute believes in personal attention and small sized classes.
- Staff and faculty always seek to focus on the goals of students.
- A hands-on training is provided to the students so that the students could be prepared to enter into the chosen fields.
At American institute students can explore our programs and they can take a decision for the career of choice. The American Institute provides a wide range of degree and diploma programs in the following fields.
- Health care
- Wellness and beauty
- Technology and business.
The American institute bears the honor of providing education to the students at 5 different locations.
1. West Hart Ford- Connecticut:
At the West Hart Ford- Connecticut location, the American Institute offers different diplomas ranging from Diagnostic Medical Sonography - General Concentration to Computer Systems & Business Applications.
This institution has been providing education for about 84 years.
2. Clifton, New Jersey:
At Clifton, New Jersey, campus of American Institute, a blend of degrees and diplomas are offered. A hands-on approach is adopted at this campus. This campus also bears the honor of providing educational services for about 84 years.
Following are some of the important features/benefits of sonography career:
- Personal Satisfaction: Helping others and being a part of the healthcare team may become a source of personal satisfaction.
- Job Growth: According to the United States Department of Labor statistics, the employment opportunities for diagnostic medical sonographers are likely to increase by 18% through 2018.
- Work Environments: Different types of work environments become a part of this field. These environments may include hospitals, imaging centers, mobile services or a physician’s office.
4. Kissimmee, Florida:
- Professional Advancement: In this field various opportunities come forward through cross training, application specialties, continuing educational courses and relocation possibilities.
At Kissimmee, Florida campus, a blended type of learning is offered. This blended format includes on campus labs, online theory and clinical externships. A range of degrees and diploma programs are offered at this campus.
The programs range from Bachelor of Science degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Cardiac Concentration to Associate of Applied Science degree in Respiratory Therapy.
5. Margate, Florida:
Different types of wellness and beauty events are also conducted at this campus. These events are likely to foster the practical implications of the knowledge of students.
American Institute Alumni Association:
The mission of American Institute Alumni Association is to provide a platform through which Alumni and schools of American Institute could interact. This platform is also meant to develop an interaction with employers.
The American Institute Alumni Association is comprised of a community of instructors, graduates, employers and administrators. It offers different tools in order to foster the career success of Alumni of American Institute.
Career related support and resources are provided to ensure the long-term excellence of educational programs offered at American institute.
The American Institute Alumni Association service is provided free of cost to American institute’s graduates.
Registered American Institute Alumni Association members can enjoy the following benefits:
- Members can Access the job bank.
- Members can submit the request for transcripts.
- Members can receive invitations to career fairs, lectures, networking events, alumni parties and different demos.
- American Institute (Connecticut - CT)
- AI - College of Health Professions (Colorado - CO)
- American Institute - (New Jersey - NJ)
- AI - School of Health Careers (Florida - FL)
- AI - College of Health Professions (Florida - FL)
- AI - School of Wellness & Beauty (Florida - FL)
Following are the accreditations of American Institute.
The American Institute is honored to be accredited by Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
The American Institute also bears the honor of being accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
Why American Institute
Online Education Benefits
- Financial Aid assistance
- Day and Evening Classes
- Career Services/Job Placement Assistance
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Accelerated programs
- Online Distance Education Theory Classes
- On-campus Lab for Hands-on Training
- Hands on clinical externships
- Laptops for Online medical assisting students
- 24/7 Online asynchronous material including classes lectures, assignments and projects.
- Online Training facility